Back Pain Treatment - Miracle Cures
The following should specifically resolve dorsalgia:
1. As far as possible continue with normal chores interspersed with periodic rest. Too much rest will in no way help with the pain.
2. Exercising, especially stretching greatly relieves pains in the back. Swimming, McKenzie's exercises, and short walks will be highly beneficial. Commence exercising gently and slowly at first. Thereafter, increase its tempo gradually till muscle and tendon flexibility becomes painless.
3. Treating the affected area with 5-to-10 minute application of ice-packs or ice-cubes wrapped in a towel within the first 24 hours of the pain surfacing works wonders on it. Cold numbs the soft tissues, radically slows nerve impulses, and substantially reduces swelling and inflammation.
4. Relaxing hot-water baths have a fantastic method of curtailing back pains. Hot-water packs and heat-pads can also be used to reduce pain.
5. Over-the-counter non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs such as Aleve, Tylenol, Naproxen, aspirin, ibuprofen, and Ketoprofen can be consumed. Chronic or acute pains in the back can be resolved with oral steroids or anticonvulsants. In all of the cases inflammation and swelling is grossly reduced with the injured tissue healing.
6. Steroids directly injected into the affected area's nerve roots membrane in acute cases of herniated disc, disc degeneration, and spinal stenosis, remarkably does away the pain.
7. Acupuncture relieves back pain comprehensively.
8. Massage therapy, electropathy, spine-adjustment osteopaths and chiropractors also vastly help in bringing the back ache to nought.
The above are some first-hand back-pain cures. However, surgical intervention may be required in cases of fracture or disc displacement.
Back Pain Treatment At Home
Naproxen for Back Pain
Honest & Understandable Info on Naproxen for Back Pain written by a recovered back pain patient. Article details use of Naproxen Sodium for treating a wide range of back pain ...
Aleve and Naproxen - Taking Aleve or Naproxen for Back Pain Neck ...
Aleve is a very common pain killer used for back pain and spinal arthritis. The generic name for Aleve is naproxen. Naproxen is available over the counter in generic ...
Back pain - naproxen? - Yahoo! Answers
does anyone know if naproxen is good for lower bac…
Less Back Pain Blog: tips for your lower back
As I have discussed elsewhere, long term oral NSAID use (ibuprofen, naproxen, etc) has ... I take an active approach to dealing with back pain, and I use this blog to share what I ...
Answers.com - Will naproxen relive back pain
Conditions and Diseases question: Will naproxen relive back pain? Naproxen is an anti-inflammatory that will relieve your back pain if you have an inflamed disc. It depends on your ...