Performing a Medical Symptoms Check (Related Issues)
Family Inherited diseases: Children are subject to inherit some conditions (known as genetic or inherited disorders) from their parents. So you need to take into account whether any of your family members is suffering from similar conditions, when you are doing your symptoms check. The risk of inheriting such disease increases for direct family members affected by such condition. Some of the conditions that commonly run in families and that are easily developed by descendants are:
- Autoimmune conditions (such as underactive thyroid gland).
- Certain cancers.
- Cardiovascular disease (causing heart attack and stroke).
- Mental disorders (such as depression).
Things having direct impact on your daily life: Some symptoms can have a direct effect on the quality of your life and it is very important to get help soon for it. These symptoms include:
- Driving and Other activities: Problems in vision for example can stop you from driving until you have proper treatment.
- Exercise: Not being able to exercise for because of a health problem can make you depressed or get more weight, which would affect you more in the future.
- Family issues: when you have to take care of your children and your health problem prevents you from doing this.
- Home Life: when your daily activities like cooking, washing, shopping and more is affected by your health problem.
- Work: health problems preventing you from getting to work or doing your job correctly and the consequences of this.
Alcohol and Drugs effect: Alcohol and drugs are often responsible for symptoms that you might never suspect can be connected. There is no such thing as a safe limit for alcohol exists, when you drink alcohol you may put your health at risk. So when you drink, you increase the risk of having any of the following:
- Accidents: Many driving accidents are direct result of alcohol.
- Chest pain and stroke symptoms: Drinking alcohol increase the risk of having a heart attack or stroke. So any chest pain you have is more probable related to heart problems in this case.
- Liver problems: if you drink too much alcohol for too long, you may have health problems like liver failure or liver cancer. So if you suffer from abdominal pain, tiredness or yellow skin, your symptoms may be related to liver problem.
- Poisoning: Drinking a lot may lead you to suffer a fatal alcohol poisoning.
Smoking effect: Smoking is a very important factor that you need to mention in your symptoms check due to wide range of problems it can cause. Smoking can lead both to minor problems and potentially serious health problems with time.
- Bad breath.
- Coughs, colds and flu-like illness.
- Gum problems and mouth ulcers.
- Chest symptoms.
- Fertility problems.
- Leg problems.
- Vision problems.
This should conclude our series of articles about creating your own health symptoms check.
Ramy has been writing articles for nearly 2 years. Come visit his latest website that preview baby shower parties items like Baby Shower Invitations and Baby Shower Themes that helps people find the information they are looking for when they are expecting a new baby.
Back Pain Center Right
Back pain and Liver symptoms and Urine color changes - Symptom ...
List of causes of Back pain and Liver symptoms and Urine color changes, alternative diagnoses ... Liver cancer 8. Occupational Cancer -- Liver cancer 9. Polycystic kidney disease
upper back pain creators. osteoarthritis,meningitis,liver cancer ...
Upper back pain creators. From osteoarthritis to degenerative disc disease to rheumatoid arthritis,to liver cancer,fibromyalgia, and whiplash, we list them all
Liver Cancer Symptoms : Learning Center on Healthline.com
Risk factors The exact cause of primary liver cancer is still unknown ... Back pain may occur in the upper, middle, or lower back; it is most often experienced in the lower back.
Medical Health Advice – Pancreatic Cancer ...
A patient may experience severe pain in the upper abdominal region, back pain ... fatigue, abdominal pain, joint pain, itching, jaundice, enlarged liver and skin cancer.
Controlling the symptoms of secondary cancer in the liver - Cancer ...
Pain Back to top. Secondary cancer of the liver can make the liver grow larger. The enlarged liver stretches the capsule that surrounds it, which causes pain|